This weekend I was snuggled up on the couch with my computer enjoying some facetime with my TV. Instead of leaving the house (for anything) decided it was a great idea to browse a few of my fav sites in search of deals. YAY CYBER WEEK!
Recently, Mark’s reintroduced online shopping, so, inorder to let you know how easy it is to order, I made a few purchases myself. Last year I got a Denver Hayes super soft cardigan and it’s been all around the world and back. I’ve worn it heaps so I ordered myself this soft drape cardigan in dark olive. To match my eyes of course!
The process was super easy and I received an order confirmation by email soon as the order was placed. Shipping is free until the end of the year so get your orders in. They’ve got a bunch of gifts under $30 like really warm socks, slippers, fur hats and yes, a snowball thrower. I picked up a few other little things but can’t say what since my sister and Mum are regular readers 😉
If you make a purchase before the end of November you can be entered to win your entire shopping cart. Visit marks.com for detals & deals. Happy shopping!
If you make a purchase before the end of November you’ll be entered to win your entire shopping cart.
On Thursday Sam & I met up with Lauren at Thrush Holmes Empire Gallery for the launch of two apps from Toronto based dev company Nulayer. Nulayer, was called the “App Kings” on the cover of Toronto Life’s 2011 Money Issue, and they were celebrating the launch of two new apps (Toronto Star and TheScore).
One of the things I love about the company is the tag line “we build software with our bare hands“. Thanks for the invite Esther, always nice to see you!
Sam is wearing waxed Nudies & vintage from CTS. I’m wearing AA black scoop neck & re-modelled vintage from F As In Frank, Queen West, Hamilton watch, Secret FW 2011 blue tights.
- Found it! Unopened and ready to play. So many new/good songs. #kinect #dancecentral http://t.co/fk9LTgy5 #
- Found so many good things when I cleaned my room: Burger/beer/gas/jukari/gift cards http://t.co/1RbBe4Sw #
- Photo: First competition ballet solo, age 9, The Clown (Taken with instagram) http://t.co/kqJ2uwzO #
- Morning http://t.co/gRmSZi8V #
- It's amazing how great of a sleep you can have when your bed isn't 60% clothes! #
- Photo: Casie’s Cameras http://t.co/3j4fDnrv #
- i ordered a pair or barbie doll hand earrings #
- URGHHHHH RT @melissagrelo: Confirmed from City Hall: property tax increase by 2.5% in 2012. #
- Have you seen this yet? I posted last week. So good. RT @AdFreak: The gay-marriage spot that has Australia talking. http://t.co/cFWhIfc0 #
- Look out world here I come….: It’s been just over a week since I had brekky… http://t.co/RssiFlj5 #thisismylife #
- dang thats a long do http://t.co/fM38hEst #
- yall are gonna have mad heart attacks, let's talk about bacon a little more ok? http://t.co/JjQfTY88 #
- RT @TechCrunch: How To Get A Job At A Startup If You Have No Skills http://t.co/SOxS1vFd by @justinkan #
- Whoa! Trying this! RT @TechCrunch: New Siri Hack Will Start Your Car If You Ask Nicely http://t.co/avAit9k9 by @chrisvelazco #
- Team http://t.co/1sPrfv7t http://t.co/vUiICpNT #
- Work date w/ @katekillet. (@ SPoT Coffee w/ 3 others) [pic]: http://t.co/ShxM7WWm #
- New #DODOCASE for Andy http://t.co/Sgf3cvRg #
- Urban lumberjackie http://t.co/klvFlcb1 #
- need a makeup artist for a shoot Wednesday. i know i have a friend who is one but i can't remember right now! #
- what's a good gift for Dad's 60th tomorrow? #
- Suggestions on where (online) to make a nice PDF press kit for download? #
- see that last tweet? ya 200%! interested in getting into http://t.co/1sPrfv7t holiday gift guide/contests email http://t.co/HE7TnYet 😉 #
- "Visitors referred by a fashion magazine or blogger drive a 200% higher conversion rate than visitors driven by… http://t.co/RK2TRA0d #
- Kate and I are cooking up some seriously delicious plans for 2012. #cryptictweet #
- i went a little crazy on the online shopping this weekend. i kinda forget what i ordered. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO CASIE. #
- At the bank – #CIBC 360! http://t.co/jMo0bN3c #
- Well, I decided to go for it. #
- Next week Playa del Carmen, the Mayan Riviera and then down south to Tulum. #
- RE: Done. Booked it. http://t.co/ErUugN5K #
- Video: @katekillet:This is your new favourite song. You’re welcome. http://t.co/wCqlSDT3 #
- Project Overview for Proposed Collaboration? yes, please. #
- yay @mileycyrus! #
- #Toronto @Movember Gala is FRIDAY! Dec. 2 @ http://t.co/nn1h63xl #Movember #MoPartyoftheYear #
- do the wiggle now #
- Heading to #INFOBAHN w/ @katekillet to see @MissVOCAB @JusRandy for cocktail hour. #work #
- Mo Gala Friday! Support them Bro's with teh MOs! http://t.co/Sthhn3Wn #
- Office dress code manual feat @katekillet. #work http://t.co/bFTedpbW #
- Are these new rails? #kingwest http://t.co/jHkvB1rQ #
- Me loves @zlistcom & @mickeyave!!! Cant wait to party with them this Wednesday @CobraNightclub!!! #Toronto quot; #
- Good balloon idea @missvocab 😉 #infobahn http://t.co/4B6Dj43L #
- fashion food “@trendhunter: The average woman will eat 4 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. http://t.co/y8RfwoYo #Fashion
Have you checked Kate’s blog katekillet.com? It’s full of tasty blog snacks w/ musical flavour. She’s the Queen of Music at casiestewart.com who started as an intern in March and is now my PA who helps with all kinds of things.
Kate and I met when we both worked for MuchMusic & MTV Canada then I snagged her to work with me! She covers events I can’t attend, joins me to snap pix and helps me accomplish a super-human amount of tasks in a day (like today). She also has good style.
Kate picks & posts the weekly tune here each Friday (Weekend tunes). She’s all up on what’s new & cool in music (hence why I hired her) but if you have something so hip not even the hipsters know about it, send her a Tweet. If you see Kate at an event say HI! You will love her.
Toady she introduced me to the Florence cover of Take Care by Drake & Riri. So good. THANK YOU!