There were hundreds of notable nominations from young professionals all across Canada and…drumroll please…We’re in the finals!
It would be so cool to win this and I would love your vote.
All nominee’s were nominated & chosen by how they personified what it means to live a 360-degree, well-balanced young professional life. The Judging Panel consists of senior level exec’s from some of Canada’s largest companies.
This is what they’re looking at:
1) Dedication to Career and Professional and Personal Development,
2) Charity and Community Support, Inspiring Co-workers,
3) Employers, and Community, and finally
4) Number of Votes FROM YOU!
If you need some motivation/inspiration/entertainment, here’s a list of things that’ve been part of brand building over the last two years:
- Broken Heel Diaries – Celebs and Bloggers – Today’s Branding Experts
- Canadian Business Magazine – The Social Network (was featured along with Erin Bury!)
- Canadian Youth Business Federation (CBYF) – Using Business Creativity to Build Your Personal Brand (webinar series)
- Hip & Urban Girl’s Guide – Girl of the Week
- Levis Girl – Crafting Your Personal Brand
- Mashable Social Media Day – Building Your Personal Brand
- Metro – Online Personality Blogs Her Way to MTV (Author Rea blogged a P.S.)
- Notable.ca – Young Professional Daily Feature
- One Degree – Five Questions with Casie Stewart (re-reading this & my goals from January 2011 is neat!)
- Perpetual Radio – Social Media Show (podcast)
- Pink Memo Dallas – Virgin America Get’s Awesom
- Pulp & Fiber – Best Online Personalities to Follow During TIFF
- She’s Connected Social Media Conference – Rockstar Panel
- TechVibes – 5 Questions with Casie Stewart
- Wall Street Journal – …the Web’s New Social Scorekeepers