This video is funny. Thanks Kate for sharing. You’ll be seeing more of her around these parts in the coming weeks. I’m off to the Stella Block party tonight with the girls. Gonna be a blast and it’s right around the corner. Woo hoo. Have an awesome night!
- Shoulder icing. #
- Saturday brunch reco? I know some of you are experts on this! #
- iPhone 5 Could Be Revealed September #rumor http://on.mash.to/nN6o9l #
- I like it. RT @mashable: Twitter Adds Subtle New Feature – http://on.mash.to/p4QwAD #
- Photojojo Lens Shot Glass set, so cool! http://t.co/UVlVI37 #
- Fresh croissants! (@ Sobey’s) http://4sq.com/mUU0RF #
- Conference call. #
- RE: You did an awesome job! http://disq.us/2zsfzz #
- Hipster girls, shake yo a$$ http://t.co/yno5dLM #
- At what point will you feel you’ve accomplished something?
When I’m dead & my funeral is selling seats. (@kreayshawn) http://t.co/sDydtbM #
- next time you are IN @raymitheminx http://t.co/ebSbQnv #
- yep @Zelartworks @TheEllenShow I got mad dance skills. http://t.co/Uxj7Kks #
- I’m dating Waldo. (@YouTube http://youtu.be/wu_35x_ilb4?a) #
- I know. I will. RT @flashpunk You should do more videos #
- Photoset: › Dita von Teese’s wedding dress was custom designed by Vivienne Westwood, made from seventeen… http://tumblr.com/xmj41x4dzt #
- michelleforan: http://t.co/iE8QAto #
- RE: @laurenonizzle yeah duder, dinner was so damn good. We had mega VIP. You would have loved it. Amex for the win! http://t.co/C1TUu9L #
- Shot by @KellyKruschel in Liberty Village, 2009. http://t.co/13vEjwE #
- Everest? http://t.co/Kg7TOpq or Lita? http://t.co/UTRXSoJ @jgrdnr @bettykissstyle? #
- BaBaBa BaBaBa BaBaBa! via @DJKidTronic (@YouTube http://youtu.be/wOMe-8Tf1Y0?a) #
- RE: @thinkcontra Love that girl. We just did a shoot for PinkMafia yo https://casiestewart.com/kreayshawn-photoshoot-f… http://disq.us/2zupxh #
- hashtag overhaul for Stella party tomorrow. get’er done #stellarparty http://twitpic.com/64y3ix #
- The difference between first & third world problems News.com.au http://t.co/dJOYJqk #firstworldproblems #
- this song is so lovely. someone awesome fall for me please. (@YouTube http://youtu.be/TWx5OX9Vqgk?a) #
- #LOVE http://disq.us/2zv0af #
- TIFF info & Fall Previews get me so excited. Dear Life, ILU. xoxo CASIE #
- New meme FTW! RT @GosiaAntkowski Move over owling & planking, “horsemaning” new trend : people posing as if beheaded http://t.co/y0SRyiy #
- me too babe! RT @kristenannehill Working on my happy dance. #goodthings #
- Travel & bright things in my future. #
- Photo: YES ME TOO. world-shaker: http://t.co/3PhGLym #
- Photo: › New contract, time to get down to business. http://t.co/R3UzHOk #
- Serious lunch meeting w/ @itsbrownbarbie (@ Mi-Ne Japanese Restaurant) http://t.co/YsyYU7I #
- Audition today, have to dress hipster, aka normal. Haha #
- the hair, what should i do? hmmm. http://t.co/jDMQQuL #
- in a taxi on my computer. hi! #THEFUTURE #
- whoa FB now previews link posted in comment status. you will have to check my status to get the msg though. http://t.co/T1dlkDk #
- looking for tips on how to tell someone they’re not so good in the sack, how do you help them? * for an article, not for a person FYI! lulz #
- riding the streetcar home from audition using macbook air & mobile wifi. live is such a dream, i don’t even care if we get stuck/delayed 🙂 #
- you can send those tips in DM if you shy 😉 #
- Photo: my ruler bracelet from Etsy & feather tattoo http://t.co/hY1rYhw #
- Ha, I love Will & Grace. PVR’d it! “i’m pill popping gin soaked narcissist, not an actor” Karen (obvs) #
- RE: @KeriBlog Sidebar scroll is lame. NICE TATS!! http://t.co/vlF4XPS #
- Han vans Wilder for the win on Jeopardy college final. Because of his name. #trophy #
- What would YOU do w/ $250,000 if you were Protector of the @CARAMILKsecret? #chocolateforyou #contest http://t.co/IzNn5Tx #
- working in the games room. people playing pool & fooze ball. got asked about my shirt by some uni… http://t.co/DZvpYzq #
- what are you doing tonight? #
- sometimes i don’t feel like it (now is one of those times) #bloglife http://t.co/U69tqfO #
- Forgot my damn antacid tablets but I look cute. acid reflux ftw! (@ Tattoo Rock Parlour) http://t.co/2GUzcGD #
- Lookin hot tonight @raymitheminx. Here w/ @itsbrownbarbie @AnnaVon @katekillet @BeccaLemire & more. #
Clearly people and interested! I’ve had heaps and heaps of questions about how I am using Spotify in Canada the last few weeks.
I was in the USA when Klout gave “influencers” a Klout perk last month. Everyone was like “WTF we can’t use our code in Canada, wahhhh, wahhhh”. I signed up thinking “I better get on this while I’m here since I go home in a few days blah blah blah”. When I got home, IT STILL WORKED. OMFG HEAD EXPLODE, MIND BLOWING. That’s how I have Spotify.
You can get it too, get curious and look it up yo!
- Use a proxy, (If you want to go overkill try one made for accessing Piratebay, that’ll work really well)
- Go to the USA and sign up there
- Ask a friend online or offline to sign up an account for you
I’ve been totally loving it. Music is filling my house and the playlists are introducing me to beautiful sounds I’ve never heard before. One of my friends is an aspiring artist and she has a few songs coming out on Spotify soon so I cannot wait to give them a listen! She also told me that because the number of streams your tracks get is so important these days, she has considered buying some Spotify plays from the Get Fans website here: https://getfans.io/buy-spotify-plays. The music industry has always been very competitive, so it makes sense that people are looking for ways to give their songs a boost. Anyway, here’s a sneak peek of what my Spotify account looks like.
ISN’T THE INTERNET AMAZING. <3
Last night’s panel discussion on panel discussions (meta) went really well. I was happy to chat a few people after who said they really learned something. Thanks to Johnny Bunning aka @emanintdot for snapping this photos of us. I forgot to get someone to take a few shots. Doh!
I love sharing things I’ve learned over the past few years. I’ve learned heaps about blogging, the social web and building your personal brand. I’ve been invited to speak at the She’s Connected Conference in the Fall that brings together all kinda of females in business. Hope to speak at more conferences in the coming year. I’m a natural on stage!
Although I love vacation, I really love working and it’s great to be back at my home office. It’s been a busy day with lots of phone calls. Planning some cool stuff for the next month. I wanna get in as many things as I can before the summer is over. I love this heat too. No chance of complaints from this lady!
I watched this again and I feel like Optimism Girl today. If you’re not smiling, you will be after you watch this. Enjoy the day 🙂