Hmm. What in the world was I doing at this time last year…
Archive ART HIVE Time!
- I will not be paid in fancy lunch.
- “There’s a lot to be said for not giving two flying fuck’s Mr. Darwin.” – creative salt
- I got new prescription glasses in the MAIL.
- Woke up thinking it smelled like back to school.
- Caught a robber on a bike in Liberty Village.
- Wardeobe malFUNction at work with breast.
- Rain drops were falling down in rounds & floating in the wind.
- OMG TWINS. Met at the stupid Koodo party.
- I found Selah Sue and dated the internet.
- Photo shoot with Kelly Kruschel on a sports field.
- First heard the term: Socialnomics
- Found the most CREEPY house in the city
- Wrote a short story of a girl I know.
- Went to a party at London Tap House. (Weird cause GenYTO is there TONIGHT!)
- Wrote about a Mullet Man.
Time travel is fun. I just went through some posts from August 2008 and my style has changed a bunch. I started writing more after that time. My friend Simon said to me one day “stop posting all this crap and write your own stuff”, so I did.
One of the greatest things about having a blog is the ability to go back and see things you forgot about, really remmeber the past and how it made you feel, who you met, what you wore. I love seeing how my life has changed and how much I’ve grown over the years. I inspire myself to keep working hard and reach my goals. Hope fully you inspire you too, or maybe I inspire you (?), either way, I hope you are INSPIRED!
Have an awesome day & I will see some of you tonight at GenYTO. Our guestlist is about 300! You will need your ticket and get there EARLY aiiight.