Two things I totally love things about blog life are travel and new tech. Nothing like a great adventure or new gadget to kick things up a notch!
This week I got the new Instax Sp-2 printer and this lil’ thing is so awesome. It’s a sleek printer that takes any photo from your phone or tablet and prints it on Instax film. It makes a great holiday gift for someone you love or yourself because you can print out your all your selfies for the fridge/fam. I already have so many of these prints around the house!
I’ve joined forces with a couple blog friends to do a sweet giveaway worth $350 that includes the Instax SP-2 Printer, an Instax camera, and a bunch of film. We’re also hosting a Twitter party with $3,500 in prizes.
Scroll down and enter both ASAP!
You know I’m a big fan of the Instax camera ever since I directed the commercial for it last year (this one). This new printer is next level, you seriously print ANY photo from your phone or tablet in t-10 seconds.
It’s super easy to use right out the box and you don’t need to be tech savvy to operate it. Pop in the film cartridge, line up the yellow stripes, charge it up with the USB cable, and you’re almost about ready to roll. Just download “instax SHARE” from the App Store or Google play and connect wifi to your phone or tablet.
The thing I like most about it is the design, you can store it on your book shelf or dresser as decor.
These photos are amazing keepsakes. I have so many in our home. It’s super easy to enter the giveaway, sign up below!
Twitter Party Prizing: $3500 Value!
- One Grand Prize: SP-2/camera/film prize pack
- SP-2 + X70 Camera + 1 Pack of Regular Film
- 2 Prize Winners of – SP-2 + Xmas pack (2x$270)
- SP-2 + Holiday Bundle (3 Packs of Film and 20 Border stickers)
- 4 Prize Winners of – mini 70 + Xmas pack (4x$200)
- Mini 70 + Holiday Bundle (3 Packs of Regular Film and 20 Border stickers)
- 8 Prize Winners of – mini 8 + Xmas pack (8x$130)
- Mini 8 + Holiday Bundle (3 Packs of Regular Film and 20 Border stickers)
Sign up for the Twitter Party by clicking this blue button ↓