This weekend I had a lovely, relaxing time at the cottage w/ Sean. It was just the two of us and I made time for yoga, stretching, reading, naps, and drinking heaps of water.
Friday was a full moon and Friday the 13th, a special day for divine connection, with numerical significance (palindromic number date 9-13-19) and magical energy. The next Friday 13th + full moon isn’t until 2049. I don’t even want to think about how old I’ll be then!
I’m not super religious or spiritual but I definitely believe in the power of the universe. I made this video on Friday with some of my rituals. I haven’t been doing these each month but I was inspired by Friday’s date and decided to give it a go. I’ll take any suggestions to bring good vibes and light into my life! ?⭐️
Full Moon Rituals
- Put water out in the path of the moon to charge up
- Light candles (white, yellow, purple)
- Light a fire
- Write things you want to leave behind, burn them
- Manifest your dreams, write them down
- Write a letter to the universe, burn it
- Give thanks to the universe
- Make 6 wishes on the moon (mum says to make one for world peace! ☮️)
- Burn incense and/or sage
- Dance (naked!) in the moonlight
- Charge your crystals in the moonlight
- Eat good food
Healing Energy of The Moon
This past full moon signified BIG female energy it was the 13th moon and females typically have 13 cycles in a year. The full moon signifies the end of turmoil, renewal, new beginnings. It’s a time for growth expansion, a new cycle, a time for cleansing, where the truth is revealed, signifying positive change.
On Saturday morning I woke up early, feeling refreshed, drank some moon water, and read my book in the hot tub. It was magical! Who knows 100% if moon rituals work, but for me, going through the motions brings clarity & joy. I also heard that Victoria Beckham is really into moon water so it can’t hurt!
This week I’m feeling energized and ready for the changing seasons!