Last weekend I booked a trip with Sean to visit some friends next month in Boston. I go there about twice a year for a mini vacation. He’s never been to ‘beantown’ so I’m pretty excited to show him around the gorgeous city.
Mum is always first to remind me about the importance of travel insurance and for this trip I was able to purchase it online through CAA using my new CAA membership.
As I was checking out all the life-side assistance benefits from CAA I was happy to find out I can save money on a Boston CityPASS.
The CityPASS allows you to check out some of the greatest attractions in the city at a discounted price.It’s valid 9 days from day of first use and you get to skip most ticket lines with your CityPASS in hand. You know I hate waiting in lines!
CityPASS gives you admission to these 5 must-see Boston attractions:
- New England Aquarium (Never been!)
- Museum of Science (Never been!)
- Skywalk Observatory So cool. See photo below!
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Never been!)
- Harvard Museum of Natural History OR Revolutionaty Boston at The Old State House
The Boston CityPASS was $89.95 and with CAA I saved $45.96 PER TICKET.
After having my membership for a mere two months, I have saved more than the membership itself costs! Yeah!
I went to the skywalk last year it it was so neat! There’s a full 360 view of downtown Boston. The night I was there the Blue Jays were playing the Red Socks at Fenway Park and I took this photo. I think the Jays won.
If you love travel like me, you’ll be happy to know that CAA’s wide variety of travel benefits also feature these fine cities. Atlanta is famous for its glorious weather, Chicago is the place to go if you’re a foodie, and Philadelphia is particularly good if you have kids, just look at the best hotels in philadelphia for families, if you need some accommodation ideas. I’m personally hoping to take advantage of New York and LA CityPASS this summer.
- CityPASS: Atlanta, Georgia
- CityPASS: Boston, Massachussets
- CityPASS: Chicago, Illinois
- CityPASS: Hollywood, California
- CityPASS: New York, New York
- CityPASS: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- CityPASS: San Francisco, California
- CityPASS: Seattle, Washington
CAA just released a new mobile app for card holders and they have 48 hour travel deals each Tuesday. CAA travel benefits FOR THE WIN! Happy travelling!
* Post sponsored by my friends at CAA South Western Ontario!