On November 1st I’m speaking at Brand U Fabulous. This one-of-a-kind event that will provide women entrepreneurs with tools, tips and insights that will help you market and build the business of your dreams online and offline. There’s an all-star speaker line-up including Amber Mac , Donna Marie Antoniadis, Steve Lowell, Laura Furtado, and me, an interactive discussion panel and breakout sessions that cover everything from marketing, writing, branding, to all things social media.
Why join us?
- Understand what your brand says about you and to create a magnetic brand that integrates with your mission
- Demystify social media and learn concrete steps to leverage your efforts to increase your followers, enhance your influence and grow your bottom line
- Create the right buzz about your brand that will convert your raving fans into loyal, happy customers
- Learn how to effectively communicate your story through speaking from the stage, writing and video!
- Date: Thursday November 1st, 2012
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Venue: St. Paul Bloor Street
- Address: 227 Bloor Street East, Toronto (Click for directions)
Tickets are $99 and a portion of proceeds go to Nellie’s Women’s Shelter. Visit the website for more info on speakers & ticket options. Hope to see you there!