Love this blog foudre.co, it’s full of beautiful fashion photos. One of the reasons I really love tumblr is there are so many passionate fashion
bloggers lovers & brands there (McQueen, Vogue). Pre-Fall collections are coming out now and I love, love pre-fall. It’s that romantic time between hot & cold where you can go bare legs but still match a scarf & coat. There’s so much variety that time of year. Accessory heaven. This image is from Foudre & is Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012.
Pop Culture Prescription:
- Video above is is the new Single from Lana Del Rey. I like her. Lyrics for this song are good.
- “Born to Die” by Lana Del Rey who was on SNL last night free on iTunes from Interscope intersco.pe/yRiKV2. Thanks for sending that over!
- Cute boy with all the tats form the Born to Die video is Bradley Soileau, he blogs & we’re friends on FB. NBD. He walked in the Cavalli show during Milan Fashion Week yesterday (14th). Pix on his blog. Cool interview here.
- There’s heaps of Men’s style from Milan shows on GQ’s tumblr: gqfashion.tumblr.com
- My friends have beautiful house for rent in Leslieville.
I wish I was heading to Germany for Berlin Fashion Week. I’ve got friends there I REALLY want to visit. I love Fashion Week season. New York SS 2012 Fashion Week is Feb. 9-17 which is also Social Media Week, Valentines, and the Toronto Auto Show. I’m in a charity auction for Heart & Stroke Feb.9th (Love a Heart), have to be at Auto Show (and am on a panel SM Week Feb. 17th. I would love to scoot to NY for a couple days to catch a few shows & meet up with fashion blog friends from around the world. Hmmmmm….?