I’m getting it Thursday night at Tattoo Rock parlour & my money is being donated to Red Cross for Japan. I love getting tattooed. Piercing not as much, remember when I did this for fun? Where is that vest BTW. I think I lost it in Montreal w/ Raymbo & friends.
I’ve wanted this tattoo for a while. I always start out with markers and draw them on my skin first. Make sure I like it as permanent fixture in my life. I’v drawn on a zillion times now.
BTW have you read the news about Japan the last couple days?
Come to Tattoo on Thursday night for JapanquakeTO and donate some time/money to a good cause. Door 9pm at Tattoo Rock Parlour on Queen Street. Get a ticket here.
The night is going to be fun. We have three DJs lined up – Justin Barkie, HopScottch and Carson from LE DJ. They’ll be hosting a shuffle party all night long.
There’s HEAPS of AWESOME sponsors check’ em out at japanquaketo.ca. These goodies are all up for raffle tickets too:
- Rogers Palm Pre 2 donated from the Cell Guru
- 2 Flip Cameras donated from Cisco Canada
- Dinner for two at Oliver Bonacini with Chef Jason Bangerter
- Toronto Maple Leafs Dion Phenuef jersey
- Deluxe one night stay at the Fairmont Royal York
- Festival passes to the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival
- Four-week BootyCamp Fitness pass
- Caplansky’s gift certificates
- Crepe Delicious prize pack
- Frida Restaurant gift certificates
- $300 worth of product and services from Arbonne
- Me to We Apparel Prize Pack from Free the Children
- $100 Gift Certificate to Home Sav
- Ufile and Norton AntiVirus prize packs
- AND MUCH MORE