This month was EmBot’s 6th birthday, and like any little girl she wanted a Hello Kitty party. I’m not very experienced in this type of thing (AT ALL) so when a friend told me his friend had a party supplies company, I was all ears! The lovely ladies at Enchanted Party put together a package of Hello Kitty party favours including plates, napkins, super kawaii hats, loot bags, and cutlery for me to contribute. It was my chance to shine! I dressed EmBot in a Hello Kitty dress (H&M) and all the kids all looked so cute in their party hats!
EnchantedParty.com was started by mother and daughter team Sheryl and Tamara Murie. They wanted to make it easy for you to have the best parties for your kids and of course, wow your guests. Both ladies are Aussies living in Canada and experienced party planners with heaps of events under their belts. (Australians really know how to throw down so I have no doubt they can party!)
- .12 brightly colored scalloped edges plates 9” add a cute touch to your party table
- .1 set of napkins 6”- let Hello Kitty help keep things clean
- .12 cups -for an adorable Hello Kitty table
- .8 lovely Hello Kitty loot bags … fill them with treats
- . 24 pc matching cutlery set
- .1 table covering in matching pink – Measures 54″ x 108″
- . 6 pretty Hello Party hats for the little guests
- .24 balloons
- .1 set of candles
One thing I learned in this whole process is how hard it is to actually get the kids to sit still for photos! And not make silly faces! Urghhh. EmBot had a Hello Kitty cake to match and before we knew it the kids were all hopped up on sugar and running around with their cute party hats.
Thank you Tamara at Enchanted Party for donating these supplies, they took the party next level! Visit enchantedparty.com to see all the goodies for your little super hero or princess .They have party dresses too!
In other news, I can’t believe I am blogging about something for KIDS!