I saw two shows last night inside the worlds largest Pepsi bottle for a five day entertainment extravaganza, #PepsiPopUp. The location is Richmond & John and you really can’t miss it! It’s huge.
There’s free shows each night this week until Sunday (scroll down for tickets!). Starting at 11am you can pop in for a refreshing drink and a bunch of activities. Tonight, Hollerado and Born Ruffians take the stage at 7pm. Pepsi is giving away tickets on a first come, first serve basis so you’ll wanna get there early!
What to Expect:
- Drum Machine and challenging others to a ‘drum-off’. This drum machine was first made famous at the Glastonbury festival and Pepsi is now bringing it to Toronto as part of #PepsiPOPUP– the first time it’s been in North America!
- Huge huge interactive light wall installation
- Get a custom Pepsi T-shirt and receive an ice cold Pepsi
First up last night was Meligrove Band and they were so good I bought their cd. The venue only fits 200 people so catching a show inside is really intimate.
— CASIE STEWART (@casiestewart) September 3, 2014
Dwayne Gretzky, is an eight-piece rock n’ roll cover band, aka members of Sweet Thing, Al x, Our Lady Peace,Sheezer, Dustin Bentall & the Smokes, and July Talk. They closed out the night with rad tunes. I am kinda in love with them all.
- Thurs., September 4 – Born Ruffians and Hollerado
- Fri., September 5 – USS and The Elwins
- Sat., September 6 – Nick Cannon will be hosting this day’s event, featuring 4Count and Kreesha Turner
- Sun., September 7 – Virginia to Vegas and Crystalyne
I’d love you to join me on Sunday for the last show. I’ve got three pairs of tickets for you to skip the line and see Virginia to Vegas and Crystalyne at 7pm. Contest details below. Open to anyone who can get to Richmond & John on Sunday. So, if you’re in town on a whim, enter below!
Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. 🙂