Hi, I am doing a short talk at an online conference on Wednesday, at 11 am. I’m the opener and will be chatting creativity, content, & social media tips. I think it will be fun! 😁 It’s the shortest presentation I’ve ever done and it looks kinda zany as a visual!
#imakealiving By FreshBooks presents 5-Minute Mentors
Signup is free and there are 9 great speakers each talking about business for 5 mins + Q&A.
Get To Know The Other Speakers:
- Jon Rettinger is a tech YouTuber w/ over 15M views/month
- Lisa Carmen Wang is a former USA National Champion and Hall of Fame gymnast turned Serial Entrepreneur
- Dr. Nicole Garner Scott is a highly sought after serial entrepreneur, finance expert and coach.
- Mark Asquith, ‘the British podcast guy‘ is a U.K. podcast expert and CEO & co-founder of Rebel Base Media, a podcast tech and strategy company.
- Dani Nagel is the owner and designer behind popular art apparel line Dazey LA (@dazey_la), a brand with a mission to empower people through conversation. Follow her! I am obsessed with her whole social media presence and style!
- Neal Schaffer wrote ‘The Age of Influence‘ and I am really looking forward to what he has to share.
- Corissa Saint Laurent is a serial entrepreneur, professional speaker, and trainer on entrepreneurial wellness, marketing, and branding.
- Elaine Pofeldt is an independent journalist who specializes in small business and entrepreneurship. She is author of The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business, a look at how solopreneurs are making bank.
- Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, and founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada! I’ve been following her for years!