- Blondetourager! At Squirly's w/ @shawnamazing @lynsieroberts. Love it. in reply to shawnamazing #
- Cute Tea Party babe @lynsieroberts #tiff10 #jucy http://twitpic.com/2nw75z #
- Phone is gonna die. Hotshot gallery 7. Steve Nash houser party after 8. The rest is a mystery. Making history w/ @lynsieroberts. #
- Don't you hate at open bar weddings when people say repeatedly "this ones on me" /via @HawleyDunbar > yes! at any open bar! #
- Stopped by the Hotshot Gallery in Kensington. Show there is at 7 tonight! http://twitpic.com/2nuogo #
- Star studded cast. #tiff10 http://twitpic.com/2nu6lk #
- Eye spy… PSH on stage! Oh. I love his voice. Deep. #tiff10 http://twitpic.com/2ntb7w #
- Priority seating, was let in early! #tiff10 (@ Isabel Bader Theatre) http://4sq.com/9s0TQY #
- Jack Goes Boating – special presentation #tiff10 http://twitpic.com/2nt9nz #
- Here we go again! #tiff10 day day 4 http://twitpic.com/2nsu0w #
- what's for breakfast? oh, a tasty blog snack. nom nom…movies, madness & more https://casiestewart.com #
- oD JoelReillyme. i'd love to see you 🙂 #
- Seeing Philip Seymour Hoffman's directorial debut "Jack Goes Boating" today. Anyone else? #tiff10 #stellafilm #
This is me at the Back Yard social the other day. Tons of celebs went through there. Oh yeah baby.
I can’t believe how tired I was when I woke up today. Surprising, considering I took it easy nast night. I’ve added a movie todays TIFF adventure. Michael is doing work for Stella Film and had dinner with Philip Seymour Hoffman who gave him a ticket to the premiere of his movie “Jack Goes Boating” today. I saw this trailer the other day and ready a review so was stoked when I was asked to attend.
What to wear? Jacket, hat, red lipstick is how I feel today. Maybe some of those new tights. I wonder who I might see there? Enjoy the day my friends. xo Casie
- This is the movie I am going to see tonight: Client 9 Eliot Spitzer http://bit.ly/99QbO1 thanks @FESTIVALinsider! #Governor #Hookers #
- RT @buildabeard: Let's hear it for hairy guys… Perhaps the quote of the night. #
- hi internet. it's me, casie. http://dailybooth.com/u/4uh1r #
- quarter chicken white with fries. swiss chalet. i will not be drinking on empty stomach again. idiot. #
- Mail bag: Oh em geee! I'm tights McGee! #secret #jockey http://twitpic.com/2nkksq #
- Spotted John Legend across the street from Gretzky's just now. #
- 12seconds – The Bell Lightbox is rocking right now #tiff10 http://tiny12.tv/0M8S7 #
- Picking up tix for tonights movie Client 9 (@ Roy Thomson Hall w/ 3 others) http://4sq.com/7VvWLz #
- RE: @raymitheminx yes. DEATH. http://disq.us/mdr9p #
- "don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. life is too short to blend in" @parishilton #
- NZST: Sun, Sep 12 2010 6:03 am. Mag: 4.6. Depth: 5 km. 30 km south-east of Darfield. Report: http://bit.ly/9uaVta #eqnz /via @NZquake #
- blondetourage babes – me & @annacyzon #love #tiff10 #byard http://twitpic.com/2ng3i4 #
- look at these studs @strombo & @brockmclaughlin last night at the hazelton #tiff10 http://twitpic.com/2ng1ru #
- OH "i'm actually afraid for tonight" #tiff10 #
- I feel like I am back in Uni. 24 hr party people. #
- Ha. @brockmclaughlin love that you used MY name to get in you little skid in reply to brockmclaughlin #
- Have the microphones ready, have the tracks ready, have drinks ready, have your outfits ready, have your jewelry ready … /via @kanyewest #
- we can do it!! /via @justinbieber #
- What day is it? Kill me now. #tiff10 #
- Last night was fuuuuuuun. Thanks @strombo baby! http://twitpic.com/2ncflb #
I managed to make it to a movie premiere last night but wasn’t up for the party scene. I have a busy day Sunday so trying not to burn myself out. Movie I saw was Client 9: The Rise & Fall of Eliot Spitzer. I was given tickets by Cadillac Festival Insider. Might actually be the only movie I get to. Hah, I know it’s Film Fest but for me it is more like party fest. The movie was well done, a doc about Eliot and his sex scandal. Liked it. Interesting, crazy how much escorts make and what people pay for sex. I don’t even want to get started talking about it. Blows my mind. I have no idea what I am going to wear out today. I got a HUGE box of tights from Secret & Jockey yesterday. Like huge. There are about 20 pairs all different colours and styles. Totes one of the very bestest things I could get considering I NEVER wear pants. If you catch me in jeans it is a RARE ocassion. I would say it happens about 10-20 times a year. Seriously.
Today’s agenda isto attend an afternoon Tea Party at The Red Tea Box for an Australian movie called Jucy. After that I’m going to a house party hosted by Vitamin Water for “Into the Wind”, the Terry Fox documentary directed by Steve Nash. Should be pretty packed with cool people. Here’s the trailer:
What are YOU doing today? 🙂
p.s. If you see this shirt anywhere. I NEED IT!
Oh man. Was in bed all day today. I need to rest. I am almost Tiff’d out. Premiere tonight thanks the lovely Cadillac Insider. Going to see CLIENT 9 The rise and fall of Eliot Spitzer. Have to go get my tickets but I don’t want to go outside yet. It sounds windy. Not as sunny today.
Yesterday was an awesome day, an awesomely looooong day. Yorkville all day Tastmakers Gifting Lounge for nails done, makeup and more. Thanks for the presents guys! That neighbourhood is growing on me, could also be that it is Film Fest so buzzing. Joe Fresh makeup is really nice. My lipstick didn’t leave marks when kissing cheeks of all the zillion people I saw throughout the day.
Diesel Lounge for lunch on the patio and a mini photo shoot with hot NY photog Raphael Mazzucco. He is apparently a pretty big deal, shooting covers of Time, Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret. Can’t wait to get those photos. He was also very good looking; tall, long hair, charming.
Went to Vitamin Water Backyard Social. Was fun. Did this interview with O’Nizz and had my phototaken heaps. I could really get used to this kinda stuff. Met a few peeps that made a point to come say hi and were really happy to meet me for the first time. HI GUYS!
Vitamin Water party had a great bar, top shelf selection. Food was good too. Everyone was on Twitter which was fun. Hardly took any pics of my own. This is Blondetourage member, singer/actress and also ex-MTV babe Anna Cyzon. We in love, she has a great look eh. Blonde Jovi. haha
Went to private secret location roof thing on King Street after with some friends then home to change for the CBC party at the Hazelton. I took Morgan Ross as my date from the band Birds of Wales. We had fun, he is a babe. Photo booth at Strombo’s party was great. More parties should have those. I have about 10 strips of photos.
So many cool peeps at the Hazelton party, real celebs. I can’t even remember everyone’s names but Juliette Lewis was there. She is great. Apparently I am kinda known around CBC, some lovely exec’s were like “we know who know exactly who you are”. Hiiiiiiiiii! Please put me on a show, I’d be great at that.
This is Tobin. Once he paid he $5 to Tweet something nice about him. Man of the night Strombo w/ Brocklyn. Brock’s new nick name is sticking and he will grow to like it. He kinda looks like that Twilight vampire dude eh?
I can’t remember her name but she is an actress I think. Sweet thing.
I found this shirt to be quite amusing.
I am feeling less like punching myself in the face now and more like getting back onthe TIFF train. Hitting up Nikki Beach with my sister after the premiere tonight. Going to something super exclusive tomorrow, Vitamin Water House party Steve Nash movie thingy. I was asked to attend yesterday. Heard the guest list is A-Listers and there will be paps out front. Have a tea party Sunday afternoon for an Aussie comedy movie called JUCY. I keep saying to myself “this is my life, this is my life”. I only ever dreamed I would be doing all this cool stuff.
One week from today I will be getting on a plane to New Zealand for Fashion Week. Did I tell you I am flying premium on the upper deck? Oh yeah, gonna be my best flight to New Zealand ever. I need to sleep on that place cause once I get there, work starts. Please pray the earthquakes stop. There was another one today.
Must go get movie tickets and get ready to do it all again. I need to fit a disco nap in before I head out this evening. I have no idea what time I got home last night but I reckon it was late. 4am last call and open bar means time really flies. They say that’s what happens when you’re having fun, eh?