- Look at this cute babe I found @tweetgasmto http://twitpic.com/2910wf #
- I love the dj @gladstonehotel #joeblow #
- I give good #tweetgasmTO #
- Today is the best day. I love you guys #tweetgasmTO #
- #tweetgasmTO #goodtimes (@ Gladstone Hotel w/ @picard102 @crystalgibson @photojunkie) http://4sq.com/88J5W0 #
- that's all me 🙂 #fun RT @ItsEnzo: Great Line!!! @casiestewart "cuttin’ a rug and doing high kicks as per usual." #
- RE: total babeism in full effect. http://disq.us/icdtk #
- RE: thanks so much honey <3 you. http://disq.us/icdr2 #
- i'm pretty excited about life. #
- You are. RT @CrystalGibson: I think you're cute. #
- hmmm what should i wear to @tweetgasmTO? #
- RE: @michaelnus TORONTO FTW! I love this city. It's nice with you in it too 😉 http://disq.us/ic2il #
- RT @EYEWEEKLY An open letter from @xoxSNP to the girl at last week's Die Antwoord concert wearing a "NO MEANS YES" shirt: http://ow.ly/2gQ8T #
- whoa NUS x 2 – @michaelnus & @knussbaum #nusism #tweetgasmTO #
- Bahaaaa! Is that you in the costume? Please say it is? (YouTube http://youtu.be/eRZfPX2eqOI?a) #
- RE: @carlyannedotcom i am so excited for @wakestockcanada – SO MUCH FUN! http://disq.us/ibxnu #
- lolz. good one! RT @smichm: silence is golden. duct tape is silver. #
- omfg. i need a pair of these babies like STAT. RT @Magenboys: Check the new Magen Boys Swag!! http://tweetphoto.com/35073066 #
- Really excited to see y'all! woot woot RT @photojunkie: Ready to mix and mingle at #tweetgasmTO tonight at the @GladstoneHotel #
- Wow. Do I have news for you… #
- wordpress mobile on android is my new #BFF wrote my post on the #TTC today 🙂 #
- Good morning peeps! Have an awesome day 🙂 #twerk (@ MuchMusic Studios) http://4sq.com/dxUDSE #
- Tamke me to bed or lose me forever. #night #maverick #
- RT @JustinStockman: Lennon and McCartney have nothing on Heidi. RT @heidimontag: wow i wrote 13 songs today!!!! #
Ladies & gentlmen, it is without regret that I inform you I have left CTV as the Social Media Girl for MuchMusic & MTV Canada. I’m excited about what’s in store and I’m really excited to take on new projects. If you’ve got a cool project you want to talk to me about, I’m happy to finally say, I’m available (professionally speaking that is). heh heh.
Really looking forward to seeing all the Tweeps and meeting new faces tonight at TweetgasmTO, the Gladstone’s first ever Tweetup. If you’re around, come by and say helloooooo! Here’s all the info you need to know. I’ll be on the dancefloor cuttin’ a rug and doing high kicks as per usual.
Taking the train from uptown again. I know, crazy. I don’t mind the subway though, there’s always a story. A couple years ago I used to write daily posts on the way in. I really enjoyed that. Get some creative juice out first thing.
Browsed the Metro, nothing really to see today. The ride today is pretty quiet, no loud talkers in sight. I could feel the hunger eating me from the inside today so I grabbed a croissant and coffee at Tims.
He ironed my dress this morning and dropped me at the station. He’s quite charming this one, I like.
There’s construction at Davisville station, something about the wall systems and the yard side that will last three months. As long as it doesn’t slow the train, I don’t really mind.
Arriving at the office later that I planned for today. Luckily I’m not in a Nazi office like a couple past jobs where you get scolded for not being at your comp at [insert ridic early time here]. Once I arrived at 8:05 to my job in the financial district (the one I had to wear a suit to everyday and be there at 8AM, urgh!) and I got sent home for the day like a bad girl. The boss thought I had been out with the boys, who were also late and decided to punish us. Brutal. I had to help my sister with an emerg but he didn’t care to know. What a jerk he was sometimes!
I hear an accent, South African I reckon. I look kinda tired today despite getting a really good sleep. Hate that. Guess I need another good one tonight. Finally almost at the office. Took long today, I feel like I’ve traveled so far.
Happy Monday, make it a good one 🙂