Last week I mentioned the OneTap app in a post along with the importance of NOT texting while driving. If you have an Android phone, download this app right now. Think of the olden days when people drove around without distraction of a mobile phone, then think about now…so many distractions.
OneTap is an app that keeps drivers focussed on the road. I know updates can be distracting (my phone is buzzing all day!) but there’s no text, email, tweet, or status update worth risking your life. When you look away from the road it’s like driving blind and an accident can happen in a split second.
Key features of OneTap App
• Prevent distractions from calls, texts and alerts
• Activate manually, or let it detect when you’re driving and turn on automatically
• Easily review collected alerts when you arrive at your destination
• Track your driving habits and be safer behind the wheel
• Keep on eye on your family’s distracted driving
• Send and receive urgent calls and messages—OneTap will notify you when you should pull over to receive an important message
— OneTap (@GetOneTap) March 4, 2015
Download OneTap here and I’ll keep you posted as soon as it’s available for iPhone!
DRIVE SAFE and keep your eyes on the road!