A what? A Vajacial is the same concept as a facial, except it’s for the bikini area…
I got to Fuzz Wax Bar for my first time. Had been walking around the house for 20 min before I left, was almost late. I was nervous. Asking myself all kinda questions like, what’s gonna happen? Will it be a girl? Where ‘exactly’ does this happen in that region? Is this gonna hurt? I’ve never had a Brazilian. I was nervous.
Vajacial Starter pack: sign up, room alone, disrobe, wait for it.
The experience was good. Once I was on the table with a towel covering waist to thighs, I relaxed. I Felt calm. A nice young woman did the treatment and her Irish accent was lovely, we had a couple laughs too. It was over in 20 minutes. I did not at any time have anxiety or feel like she went too close to my private parts. This had me nervous earlier.
The Vajacial is a five step process and here’s how it went down:
- She cleansed the skin around my bikini area with antibacterial towelettes. Towels were soft.
- Second she put on an exfoliator that’s used to remove dead skin cells in preparation for extractions. The exfoliant was really gentle too.
- I had a blindfold on so I didn’t see this part but she used Tweezers and a lancet to extract any ingrown hairs trapped
under the skin. If you have really coarse hair or are prone to ingrown hairs, I can imagine this being a bit painful.
- She put a mask to help with the removal of any ingrown hairs. Next she grabbed a high-frequency wand and I had to take off my blindfold to see this thing. I know they’re used in facials but I’d never seen one. It helps to infuse the product deeper into the skin and treat deep rooted ingrown hairs, it also vibrates a little bit.
- How it works: A glass electrode is filled with a Neon or Argon gas, where a high frequency current is conducted onto the skins surface.
- Last step was moisturizer, gently applied to calm, soothe, and lock in moisture. I was feeling fresh! I took of my blindfold, it was over. My skin felt really soft. I would do it again. Great way to give your ‘area’ some TLC. 😉
Was recommended this bikini brush and Fuzz’ very own Skin Perfecting Body Scrub to make sure my skin all over is soft and smooth. Winter can be a real stress on your skin so it’s important to take good care of it.
I hardly write this kind of ‘intimate’ stuff so if you have any questions I didn’t answer, please ASK! If you wanna give it a go, book online at Fuzz Wax Bar and say I sent you. You can find Fuzz Wax Bar on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; hashtag #FuzzVajacial.
Thanks Olena and NKPR for twisting my arm and thank you Jessica and Florence for the goodies. I’ve finally worked up the courage to go for a Brazilian!