Recognize this place?
How about this?
It’s FINALLY 2015 and Marty McFly is coming to the future. I think I watched this movie about 100 times growing up. Over the past few years there’s been some confusion on the REAL date he comes ‘back to the future’ and it’s October 21, 2015.
When Marty travelled through time in ‘Back to the Future’, the only drink Marty wanted was Pepsi Perfect. In celebration of the 30th Anniversary of the major motion picture, Pepsi is helping bring the futuristic vision depicted in the film to life. Pepsi has created a limited quantity of Pepsi Perfect bottles to celebrate the classic flick.
A neat fact about the above ad is the that it was created by Davie Brown Entertainment, creator of the Pepsi Challenge and THE VERY SAME AGENCY that created the fictional Pepsi Perfect product in the movie back in 1989. INCREDIBLE. This is some next level product placement – fictional product becoming real 30 years later. Amazing.
I’m part of the Canadian launch with Pepsi Canada and I’ve got a few of the VERY limited edition Pepsi Perfect bottles to give away in a special Pepsi Prize Pack. I would love to share Pepsi Perfect with YOU.
How to Win a Pepsi Perfect Prize
This is a show & tell contest: Show and/or tell Pepsi Canada and me WHY you are the biggest Back to the Future Fan. I’ve opened up comments for you to leave one below or you can share via Twitter/Instagram as long as you tag @casiestewart & @pepsicanada. See the widget below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What’s Do you Win Exactly?
- – 1 500mL bottle of Pepsi Perfect
- – 2 Pepsi Perfect/Back To The Future t-shirts
- – 1 Back To The Future Trilogy DVD set
- – 1 Pepsi Perfect poster
- – 1 Pizza Hut gift card of $25
I can’t WAIT to see your entries, I highly encourage photos form the 80’s, past costumes of you dressed up as Marty & Doc, or stories about your goals of owning a DeLorean. Open to all of Canada (excluding Quebec, sorry guys) and you must be 13+ years old. Prize is valued at $140 CAD. Contest Closes when Marty arrives on October 21, 2015.
Ok, now when can I get a real hoverboard?
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Colgate* Optic White™. All thoughts and ideas are my own. Thanks for supporting me and the brands I work with.
If you know me, you know I smile a lot, heaps in fact. It’s a huge part of my life and I’m generally a pretty happy person. I’ve always been the one flashing her teeth around, spreading sunshine with a smile. ☀️😃 Having nice teeth started early with mum’s influence. In high school, I had braces and unlike other kids, loved going to the orthodontist for updates. Brilliant smile!
Skip ahead a few years after coffee, wine, age etc., keeping that smile bright is important.
Colgate contacted me a couple weeks ago about trying their new Colgate* Optic White™ Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and I was totally down to give it a go. (Tbh, I’d seen it on tv and wanted to try it already). Got one for Sean too.
I’ve been using the new Colgate* Optic White™ Toothbrush + Whitening Pen for about a week and it’s quick and easy. One thing to note is the whitening gel has a nice minty taste and won’t hurt your gums. I have sensitive teeth so I wanted to test this out before giving you my thoughts. This is a convenient and affordable way to get whiter teeth.😬
Perfect for everyday use and easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Brush. Use your regular toothpaste. The toothbrush has specially designed polishing bristles and stain removers to help remove surface stains.
- Whiten. After brushing, apply whitening gel with whitening pen. It takes a few seconds to apply and adhere to teeth. No wait, no rinse.
- Go.™ Store pen inside brush.
Giveaway! Enter below for a chance to win for you and your BFF, no purchase necessary. Giveaway begins on Monday, Sept,. 21 and closes on Friday, Septemeber 25. Follow @CasieStewart on Twitter or Pinterest, follow @OpticWhite on Twitter. Enter the giveaway by tweeting about it, and tag @casiestewart and @opticwhite using the hashtag #giveaway. One entry per person, per email. Find official rules here.
I look forward to seeing your pearly whites!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Friday! I don’t often blog about food but I made something reallllllly amazing for family breakfast at the cottage last weekend. Sharing with you today in case you’ve got someone you’d like to impress. My creation, Reese Peanut Butter Spread French Toast Sandwich! I used a pancake batter to lather a Reese sandwich made with white bread and then French toast it.
Reese contacted me and asked if I’d tried their latest new product. As it turns out, I had JUST created this. It’s quick and easy (not so healthy) breakfast! YOLO!
Reese Spreads French Toast Sandwich
- Reese Spreads
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tbl spoon Sugar
- q1 tbl spoon Cinnamon
- 1 tbl spoon Baking powder
- Maple Syrup – as much as you want!
- Strawberries & whipped cream to top it off
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Put some butter on there.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder. Whisk it.
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk, egg. Whisk again.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined but still slightly lumpy.
- Put Reese spread on bread into a sandwich. Make 4-6.
- Dip each sandwich in batter and put on the grill.
- Flip after 3 min or until fully cooked. Should be a bit brown. Add more butter to pan if necessary.
- Set aside or on a warm plate until they’re all ready.
- Serve with maple syrup, whipped cream, and fresh fruit, as desired.
- Add bacon on the side!
To make all your Reese peanut butter and chocolate dreams come true, they’ve included a prize pack worth $100 for you. Simply enter below and I’ll pick a random winner next week. For more recipe ideas visit the Hershey website or find Reese on Facebook. If you end up making this PLEASE tweet me a photo. Or invite me over…. 😜!
Have a wonderful weekend!
a Rafflecopter giveaway