Was recently introduced to Palladium boots/shoes by a contact in NYC. They just launched a brand new slim collection so when the email came in, I totally wanted a pair. Palladium is a French company founded in 1920 to make tires for the aviation industry. I think that’s neat.
One thing that really resonated with me is that for almost a century, Palladium Boots have been about adventure and discovery. Two things I love about life.
These are my new glasses by Canadian Derek Cardigan for Clearly Contacts, you like?
The Palladium Slim Collection retails from $70-$100and is available at palladiumboots.com In Canada you can get them online or in select retails stores in Ontario & Quebec (I have the list if you are keen). Digging the low-profile version of their classic style, perfect for this time of year.
I picked two of my fav styles & this is why I think they’re cool:
- Design elements – rubber outsole and toe cap, in slimmed down versions.
- Feature premium materials – cotton/hemp blend textile & premium-grade leather (Adds character!)
- Leather shoes w/ Repreve lining – green fabric made of recycled yarn, wicks moisture away from the foot (so good for summer).
- All shoes (this collection) have an extra thick cushioned sock liner for cozy comfort under your foot.
EXCITING PART FOR YOU:
The Slim Chukkas in Pool Blue are a little big for me so I’d love to send them to someone special with a size 6 feet. They fit a little big, I’m usually a 5.5-6 (Ex. Docs, Converse) so if you have a 6-7, they’re totally you.
- FOXING: Jute espadrille-style foxing.
- SOCKLINER: Super thick molded PU creates a super comfortable stepping ground.
- MATERIALS: Premium cotton and help upper. 😉
- LINING: Repreve ® certified recycled yarn is used to weave the Dri-Lex ® lining that wicks moisture and keeps the feet dry.
- BRANDING: Woven label on the tongue and on the quarter.
- FEATURES: Waxed round cotton laces.
Want them? Just lemme know.
If there’s a few babes with little same size I’ll pick one using random.org on Friday and send them out Monday.
Enjoy the day.